Best thing you can do with SEO

Best thing you can do when you learn SEO

 

If you are at home and looking forward to learn something to earn some money, make a career or have both without having to go outside then here is one such professional field.

 

SEO (search engine optimization).

 

The best thing which you can do with SEO is market a website in one of the most effective way. With the help of search engine optimization you can make a website do marketing for itself and reach thousands of viewers.

 

All you need to do is start to learn SEO.

 

Search engine optimization is one of the best online website marketing techniques.

 

SEO is one of the many techniques to do digital marketing. With it you market your business or anything through your website.

 

What is SEO and what we mean by this term

 

SEO stands for search engine optimization. What we mean by search engine optimization? It simply means optimizing a website for search engines. SEO is a step by step process and professional practice.

 

This practice comprises of various techniques which help websites target people who use search engines for information.

 

This is done with search engine optimization by actually helping the search engines discover and recognise your website and its content as helpful for and targeted towards the information which people are searching for.

 

SEO is a focused yet large and widespread professional field which involves basics, fundamentals, techniques, guidelines, practices, platforms, etc.

 

What most learners and even those who practice it refer SEO as making websites rank top in Google. But it goes beyond.

 

As we said it is a practice and a process. This process, therefore starts with deciding to use search engines to reach your targeted audience, understanding who can be your audience and what they want or are searching for.

 

Then you build content targeted and optimized for the needs of your search audience.

 

And after this, we make our content visible on search engines. And after that we work to improve the visibility of our content or webpages or website in search engines.

 

This is done by making webpages or website rank higher. This is ranking.

 

What SEO does and why we do it

 

SEO means making a website ready to appear in search results in order to attract the attention of more and more interested searchers and more and more search queries.

 

The objective of SEO is to constantly improve the place or position of website for all its targeted keywords or queries in search engines so that it is visible to more and more searchers and therefore gets high number of clicks from these searches, resulting in increase in search traffic.

 

You may ask why use or focus on learning SEO only?

 

Yes, you are right in asking this. As we said that search engine optimization is one of the techniques to do digital marketing. The other techniques of channels of online marketing are social media, PPC, email marketing, and more.

 

But search engine optimization is a very effective digital marketing technique.

 

This is the reason why.

 

Search Engines are one of the biggest online place for website traffic. Let us briefly look into their start, evolution, growth journey. Before starting to learn SEO fully let us understand how search engines work because this is what is the base of everything we do in SEO.

 

Google is such a popular name that instead of saying search for something, we say Google it.

 

There are millions and millions of people who search on Google. And when you can target and bring many of these on your website with the help of SEO then this is the channel you need as your go to marketing channel.

 

If you want another strong reason to learn SEO and use it for your website marketing then here is my story.

 

The day I realized what is SEO

 

The day I realized, my website is not reaching anyone. People on my contact list and social media contacts are just that much.

 

The day I realized the HUGE GAP there was!! There are millions of people for whom I made my website and the data in it. I was not reaching any more, I was not reaching anyone new.

 

The BIG Question, that was! How do I let those people know that I have a website for you? How do I make my website reach to all of them?

 

I searched the Internet, Google basically. Never did I realize that what I was searching for was actually functioning or working right in front of me and that I was playing a part. Only I was on the other side of it.

 

That's when I realized. There is something called search engine optimization!!!

 

I read more about what is SEO, how it works and what I can do with it or how can it help me in what I wanted to achieve. It took me few days to realize and truly understand the meaning of search engine optimization, and not just its full form or definition. Then I fully understood search engine optimization and why it is needed and what it does.

 

AND. That was it!!! That was the moment!

 

I realized and knew that SEO is what I was looking for. It was the answer to my question, "How to make my website reach the audience for whom I made it".

 

SEO was the answer, the solution. SEO meant to make my website reach any number of people I want. Search engine optimization can make my website reach people I do not even know, and wonderfully also find out who are these people that are looking for the information and exactly what they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How hard it is to learn SEO

Learning SEO properly needs right approach

Why a professional course can be best for beginners to learn SEO